The fee structure for ICTTE 2020 are as follows. All conference attendees are advised to register before Early Bird Deadline (before September 25) to receive a 30 USD discount on registration. Any registrations made after the Early Bird Deadline will be required to pay ”°Full Paper”± registration fees. Students must provide proof of current enrollment or ID to the Conference Secretariat through email.
The registration fees Above includes:
1. Author registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, Lunch and coffee breaks on December 30, publication fee in the conference proceedings, Conference e-Proceedings, etc.
2. Presenter registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, Lunch and coffee breaks on December 30, etc.
3. Listener registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, Lunch and coffee breaks on December 30, etc. (Listener's Registration Form) (Accompanying persons can be registered as listeners.) Listeners' Registration: onsite payment is acceptable for listeners.
4. Submitted paper is limited within 5 pages, and addtional page is available and will be charged 80 USD per page.
5. Student attendee needs to show his/her photo ID when checking in the conference. Only the first author is student could enjoy student registration fee.
• Cancellations must be received in writing (email) to the Conference Secretary. Cancellations will not be deemed to be received until you have written confirmation from the Conference Secretary.
• Cancellation before November 30th, 2020 will be acceptable, 70% refund for cancellations received before and on November 30th. There will be no refunds for cancellation after November 30th, 2020.
• The losses thus incurred from the force majeure events shall not be liabled and refunds policy shall not apply as well.
• The organizing committees reserves the right to change the dates and place of the conference due to force majeure.
Note: For your property safety, please take good care of your belongings, and valuables should be depositted to the front desk during the conference. If things lost, the conference organizer shall not be responsible for yours!